CSTR's 21st Anniversary
1 - 2 September 2005
The Centre for Speech Technology Research (CSTR) is twenty-one this year! To celebrate the coming of age of our interdisciplinary research centre, we are delighted to invite you to join us on 1st and 2nd September 2005. In particular, all past members of CSTR are warmly invited to join us then.
Registration: If you are planning to attend, please register free of charge at the CSTR-21 Registration Page
Accommodation See the CSTR-21 Accommodation Page for details of hotels, etc.
The schedule is as follows:
Recordings of the presentations are available
- Thursday 1 September: CSTR open day
- 10:30 - 11:00 Coffee [David Hume Tower, Lecture Theatre B]
- 11:00 - 13:00 An overview of CSTR
- 13:00 - 14:30 Lunch [HCRC Conference Suite, 2 Buccleuch Place]
- 14:30 - 16:00 CSTR Research Talks (PhD students) [DHT LTB]
- 16:00 - 18:00 CSTR Demos and Posters [CSTR, 5 Buccleuch Place]
- 18:00 - 19:30 Reception [Level 4 foyer, Appleton Tower]
- Friday 2 September: CSTR at 21
- 09:30 - 09:50 Coffee [DHT LTB]
- 09:50 - 12:15 Morning Session [DHT LTB]
- 12:15 - 14:00 Lunch [HCRC Conference Suite]
- 14:00 - 15:40 Afternoon session [DHT LTB]
- 15:40 Coffee [DHT LTB]
- 19.00 Evening social event - a private function at the former Cellar Bar, 1a Chambers Street
Contacting CSTR and how to find us.