Phase Two data release for Blizzard 2012These data are in fact the same as the Phase One data.
|Data for Phase Two of the Blizzard Challenge 2012 was generously provided by Toshiba Research Europe Ltd, Cambridge Research Laboratory|
This data is released under a slightly modified Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license. To download, you MUST REGISTER AS A PARTICIPANT IN THE CHALLENGE. Then, read and accept the license. Once we have received and manually verified your license, we will email you a password.
DownloadsPlease note that the voice building data for Phase Two are exactly the same as for Phase One, but see below for the development data which are new for Phase Two. The following files (sizes and md5 checksums are given in parentheses) are available to download from here:
- ATrampAbroad.tar.bz2 (2.8GB, 6c8860a85b697b8937e6693e19c18909 )
- LifeOnTheMississippi.tar.bz2 (2.9GB, 568bd8fbfb06282409348c9d53327ee7 )
- TheAdventuresOfTomSawyer.tar.bz2 (1.2GB, 28b223dbe175e08f7ae1b789edfe95ad )
- TheManThatCorruptedHadleyburg.tar.bz2 (2.2GB, b75db099f18dcf12b569ccd381a15f89 )
Updated labels for the above four audiobooks have been released - see the Readme in the distribution for an explanation.
- new_labels.tar.bz2 (5.9MB, f6827dcf1412242f187b958eae2a83c4)
Development data, tools, benchmark voicesFor Phase Two, there is a development set comprising a variety of text types, along with synthetic speech from several example systems (and natural speech for a subset of the text types). This is primarily intended for use in task EH2.2, but may be used by participants in task EH2.1, subject to the rules (available on the main Blizzard website). The development data are available to download from here.
- Blizzard_Challenge_2012_development_data_v1.zip (710M, 7f666357e256ac639cfae86b3d1b4e91)
Test sentencesThe test data are available to download from here.
- Blizzard_Challenge_2012_test_data_v1.zip (2.3M, b06bd6dd9105105ec1c74f27e6143659)
Contact Simon King for more details.