Any university can participate in the European Masters.
A submission of a proposal to that end should include:
- an explanation of how the European Masters fits into the current education [provide a schedule that shows the timing of courses, project work, traineeship, possibilities for periods abroad]
- the exam board that decides whether the European Masters certificate will be given to a student [note that this will be a LOCAL decision, and will not be made by the accreditation agency for instance]
- the national degree a student will obtain
- a description of courses at the University that cover the requirements for the European Masters. For each course, the description should contain
- short contents of the course
- ECTS units related to the course
- books or other materials used in the course
- didactic methods used in the course
- example excercises and/or exam questions and/or project questions
- the coverage with respect to the contents definition of the European Masters,
by completing a checklist
- proposals as to how students can obtain education that is not be provided by the home university, and the measures taken to acknowledge these studies
- measures taken to participate in programmes (Socrates) that facilitate international exchange of students
The submission should be sent to the Chairperson of the Masters Board.
The submission should be
received one year in advance of the year that participation will begin.
Frank van Eynde
Center for Computational Linguistics
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
|Overview| |Course Content| |Members| |Participate| |Search| |Questions| |School|
|As a Student| |As a University| |University Checklist|