The library was written by Paul Taylor, Richard Caley, Alan W Black and Simon King, during the
During this period, the above people were supported by the UK Physical
Science and Engineering Research Council though grants GR/J55106,
GR/K54229, GR/L53250, by Sun microsystems, AT and T and Reuters.
We are extremely grateful to the following people who have made their
code available for general use. We should make it clear that these
people did not directly participate in the development of the library
and hence cannot be held responsible for any problems we have introduced
in the use of their code.
- Markus Mummer
- Waveform re-sampling routine (rateconv)
- Tony Robinson
- Provided cepstral and LPC routines
- Richard Tobin and LTG
- RXP, an XML parser.
- Paul Bagshaw
- the pitch tracker
- Craig Reese and John Campbell
- ulaw conversion routines
- Paradigm Associates and George Carrett
- for Scheme in one defun.
- Theo Veenker (Utrecht University)
- IRIX audio support.
- Rick Woudenberg
- Inspiration for the design of the wave class
- Borja Etxebarria
- LPC reflection coefficients
- Simmule Turner and Rich Salz
- editline command line editing library
- Henry Spencer
- for his regex code taken from the FreeBSD 2.1.5 distribution.
- The Regents of the University of California.
- for some string comparison code.