Data release for the Hurricane ChallengeThese data were made available to registered participants in the Hurricane Challenge. They are now available on request. Please contact Simon King.
Speech data - the Nick corpus
This data is released under a license for non-commercial use only. To download, first read and accept the license. Once we have received your license, we will email you a password.
DownloadsThe following files are available to download from here:
- For all participants:
- main_instructions.pdf - instructions.
- For speech modification entries only:
- plain.zip - plain speech test sentences for participants to modify, as well as the noise files which will be added to the test sentences.
- For text-to-speech entries only:
- TTS_instructions.pdf - additional instructions for TTS entries
- nick_hurricane-nick-wav.tar.gz - plain and Lombard training corpus from speaker "Nick" at 96kHz sampling rate, as well as the noise files which will be added to the test sentences (sampled at 16kHz).
- nick_hurricane-nick.tar.gz - transcriptions for the training corpus and for the test sentences.
- lombard.zip - Lombard speech versions of Harvard sentences 1-180
- nick_hurricane-nick.tar.gz - 108K - fd897bb64fb7889bb84e24fee9d67041
- nick_hurricane-nick-wav.tar.gz - 3.5G - 5230e25a0ea0c1e051f33a834239e38f
- plain.zip - 207M - 7fb17097afbdde058ec7515ebd860125
- lombard.zip - 13M - 137621096ab0a9a16e5681eeba576bf4
- Read the Hurricane Challenge official website.
- Read these instructions.
- Read these additional instructions for TTS entries.
Contact Simon King for more details.